Thursday 19 November 2015

Planetbase - Review - Day 4

So, if you weren't reading my last post, here's what happened:
My base was good, everything was going swimmingly. But then my constructor bot gave me the metaphorical middle finger and stopped building, plus nobody was working quickly enough in the places required. So, what I need to do is evident: EXACTLY WHAT I DID LAST TIME... except I'll prioritize my mine, processing plant, and bio dome (also my lab when I build it).
However, I did not save (it was on purpose), so I'm starting from "Scratch"... heh heh, I'm clever.

So I apparently DID save... but screw that noise! I'm going from scratch... no pun intended.
Side note: N:0° E:153° is a very good place to go to for the first planet (it's the same every time).
My first course of action was making oxygen, so to do this, I made a large Solar Panel (the biggest), as last time, I could not provide my Power Collector with the energy to last through the night, and my small Solar Panel last time kept short circuiting from too much energy, so having a large one now allows for faster energy collection, as well as less chance of short circuiting. I will get around to making my wind turbine later (those hardly ever short circuit, unless there's a sandstorm, so I can make a small one for now), to give me a secondary source of power collector charging. I also have a lab for meat and medical supplies, and I will also make a bio dome later for more of the same. I did the same thing at the dorm room as I did last time, because that proved quite effective, and I prioritized all my stuff. I also finished my command center early, for easier control of what happens.
You know, there's not much to say for this post. Just that I FREAKING HATE CONSTRUCTOR BOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They seem to do almost nothing. There's also the issue of nobody taking the ore packed right outside the mine 10 FEET to the processing planet to turn it all into metal, which I need to make LITERALLY ANYTHING THAT I NEED RIGHT NOW!
Screw it, I stole all of their power and their oxygen.
............... This game has serious bug issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment